Thursday 27 October 2016

Hi everyone!



I used my Ranger dye ink to stamps the sweet little stitched flower, button and leaf images for the background of my card. I then die cut the flowers, leaves and little button from plain white paper to add to my card.  I die cut the circle from an unbranded die and then stamped the 'we LOVE YOU' in the blue ink.  I finished my card off with a few iridescent sequins.  I love this card as the colours are really as vibrant as you see here- and of course, I love anything Wplus9 so it's an all round win for me!  This card will be heading off to my Sister!

Just a side note regarding the Ranger inks -which I sincerely LOVE - I purchased them in a UK online store, for a fabulous price - click the link if you've been thinking about purchasing some - they were on offer and selling fast.( At the time of this blog posting, there were not many ink pads left but lots of re-inkers in stock).

So, that's it for now.  Look out for my next post (Saturday) I have some exciting news to share!

In the meantime, take care,

Until next time,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment