Tuesday 16 October 2018

Should I stay or should I go now...

Well, hasn't it been a very long time since I was here last? WOW! time definately does fly!

So, where have I been? Gosh, now that is a question.  To be brief, lets just say, life has it's curve balls & we have to deal with what we have, so cutting it short, health was and still is an issue.  I am now dealing with breast cancer, I lost my Father the beginning of this month and 19 months ago, I lost my Mother - both to cancer. 

But despite that, I can say that I am grateful that both my parents we cared for and passed peacfully and I remain positive in dealing with my cancer.  I have a wonderful husband & family & their support is constant.  I live for the day and deal with whatever is thrown at me and, when I need to shut off my little ol' craft room gets a visit! And talking of craft room, I want to mention that I was approached by a card making editor, asking me if she could do a feature on me! That was a lovely surprise and came in a time when I needed distraction (I was waiting on results at the time).

So, without further a do,  here is my card, featuring stamps used from one of my favourte stamp companies, WPlus9! 


I used the stamps from the Holiday Houses stamp set.



Making cards & Papercraft Magazine (in your shops now)



Here's the feature!!

So, that's my little update.  I'm hoping to maybe get back here more often, in my good weeks between treatment, so watch this space.

Until the next time.....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment