Friday 31 January 2020

Frosty flower

Good evening everyone!

Talk about cutting it close! I had a chance today to craft today just

 for the sake of crafting. Lately I have been making cards for 

peoples birthdays and a few orders too but today was all about

 crafting for me! BUT, I’ve seen a challenge I’d like to enter 

into...but I have45 mins to do so….can I do it??


Anyway, my card today is all about the sparkle/frost effect and 

Catherine Poolerstamps and inks. I’ve been wanting to use the 

Bloomin’ happy stamp set like forever (well, it feels like it) so out 

came my stamps and ink and I came up with the following design. 

 I really like how its turned out and boy does it SPARKLE!!

Take a look and let me know what you think!








OK..now to enter my card into the following challenge:

Addicted to CAS - Frosty

I'll be back soon!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment